COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
As we are a surgical practice, we understand infection control better than most.
Here are the safety measures we have in place to keep you safe:
- All door handles, surfaces and key contact areas are disinfected with antiviral cleaner regularly.
- For your safety, we may be checking temperatures on arrival prior to entry.
- You may be requested to wash or disinfectant your hands with sanitiser on arrival at the clinic.
- You will notice that the nurses and Dr Nici will be wearing a face mask and gloves to minimise the risk of asymptomatic viral spread.
- We are spacing our appointments further apart to minimise contact between patients to allow for additional cleaning measures.
- There are changes in the waiting room, including further spacing between chairs and removal of all magazines.
- Please do not bring children or additional adults with you to your appointment unless they are required as a carer or translator.
- There is hand sanitiser with instructions for use at the entrance.
- Patients are sent SMS reminders for their appointments (please reschedule your appointment if experiencing any relevant symptoms or have come in contact with anyone experiencing symptoms), and these will be repeated again at reception before they are checked in.
This is an extremely difficult time for everyone. We urge everybody to stay safe and do the right thing – get tested if symptomatic and stay home if feeling unwell.
FOLLOW THE GOVERNMENT'S DIRECTIONS
That means encouraging all the normal precautions such as hand-washing and following the government’s guidelines if you have travelled in recent weeks or been in contact with someone who may be infectious.
You can get more information from the government's website or the Corona helpline on 1800 020 080.
The government’s coronavirus website.
NSW Health’s Guide for Elective surgery.